Thursday, August 23, 2012

THEY CALL ME CONSCIENCE, BUT THEY NEVER NOTICED ME


I’ve lived through history,
Like creation itself you can call me a mystery,
I am the mental definition of existence,
For every single event in history I’ve witnessed,
I was there when the first ever homicide was committed,
When jealous Cain struck and his brother Abel was smitten,
I was there when the younger Jacob cheats on his father,
To wrongly get the blessing with consent of his own mother,
I was there when the Pope virtually owned the Bible,
So they could manipulate it for the own survival,
I was there when Europeans sat together in Berlin,
And divided Africa and the people therein,
Then they pillaged her mines and defiled her soil,
Then they labeled our way of life and culture primitive,
I was there when a madman by the name of Hitler,
Established the Third Reich the sadistic tickler,
I was there when someone only fit for a tomb,
Ordered the annihilation of thousands through atomic bombs,
THEY CALL ME CONSCIENCE, BUT THEY NEVER NOTICED ME

No comments:

Post a Comment